Whether you are moving into a newly purchased and designed home or an old house that has been renovated, living in a brand new house is an exciting opportunity. But, constructing and renovating a house is a messy process and requires thorough cleaning. Doing it yourself is possible but can be very tiresome and could take many days, if not weeks. Hiring a professional cleaning service, specifically commercial cleaning singapore, can be a good idea.
These companies employ people and train them to clean a filthy home covered in dust, mud, paint, and other such construction residues. They are trained to clean spotlessly while maintaining efficiency and doing the job in the least amount of time possible. Some essential cleaning required these companies around the house ensure that includes:
- Picking up the debris left around the house and getting rid of the bigger particles.
- Thoroughly cleaning the walls and making sure they are free from dust other residues.
- Removing plastic covers is often found on new furniture, shelving units, etc.
- Power washing the doors and windows to ensure they are free of any dirt or marks.
- Thorough cleaning of nets, such as pigeon nets, if any, around the house.
- Dusting all over the place to ensure all surfaces, such as table-tops, ceiling fans, etc., are dust-free.
- Polishing any surfaces that may be required, making it look as elegant as possible.
- Cleaning the inside of cabinets, shelves, cupboards, etc.
- Ensure the house is safe to use, such as checking for loose electrical connections.
These companies perform the function of providing the final touch that your house needs to make it look as beautiful and elegant as possible.
Construction cleaning is often divided into three main phases. This allows ease in understanding the vast process involved. These phases are:
- Phase 1: This is commonly known as rough cleaning and comprises the process of getting rid of any large dirt particles, debris, etc., that don’t require vacuuming or sweeping. This phase also includes the removal of the plastic coverings.
- Phase 2: This is the leading cleaning phase wherein all mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, etc., takes place. This is the most tiring and time-consuming phase of the entire process. Thorough cleaning of every surface is ensured.
- Phase 3: This is the final or the touch-up phase. The entire house is checked to make sure everything is thoroughly cleaned. Any remaining tiny spaces and surfaces are cleaned. Also, making sure that it is safe for use is done in this phase.
Hence, cleaning after construction is a labor and time-intensive job but also very important to make sure that you move into a clean and beautiful-looking house.